This is Coul Biodiversity, a host of species, increasing in number supported by fine sand dune habitats.
Organised as highly seasonal ecosystems – winter wet and summer dry.
Functioning here for millennia, changing tide-to-tide, century-to-century, naturally. Representing world-class environmental assets, perhaps the best and most mature intact dune system in Scotland.
This Not Coul page is not just about fine Nature here
- We cover the great potential harm that two proposed golf courses and a hotel will do
- We show that the law and the planning system in Scotland allow that harm
- We expose the developer hoodwink, about Coul Nature, to try to get planning permission
- We show that great danger lies behind the hoodwink, potentially devastating to Coul wildlife
- We consider that development at Coul will be worse than Trump at Menie